As part of the academy family, we ask that all children follow the prescribed dress code. The uniform ensures consistency amongst pupils and sets a leading example for all involved.
- White shirt (long or short sleeve) – Year 1 onwards
- White polo shirt – Nursery & Reception
- Dark Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore – All pupils
- Maroon jumper/cardigan with the school logo on – All pupils
- Blue/maroon striped academy tie – Year 1 onwards
- White/grey socks/tights – All pupils
- Black shoes/boots (No trainers) – All pupils
Optional Summer Uniform
- Maroon and white checked summer dress
- Dark grey shorts
- We encourage school shoes at all times and advise against open toed sandals.
- White t-shirt with school logo
- Blue (Navy or Royal) shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- Swimming costume (no bikinis) / fitted swimming trunks (not beach wear) – year 3 onwards
- Swimming cap – for hair below the ears.
- Hair needs to be suitable for Academy life. Long hair (below the collar) should be tied back.
- Fashion styles such as patterned shaved styles are not acceptable.
- For safety reasons jewellery should not be worn in the Academy. Watches are permitted.
- Stud earrings are acceptable as long as they can be removed by the child at PE times.